The hot weather is right around the corner. I cannot wait for the summer season!
Today I’m sharing with you my beloved Mint Milkshake with Nesquik Chocolate Powder Dust. I love everything mint! From ice cream to cookies, to drinks, etc.
I used Zena mint syrup, which you usually find at the African markets here in Ohio. You can certainly use any mint syrup you like.
Total Cooking Time: 5 min
- ¼ cup mint syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp Nesquik, for dusting
- In a blender, add ice cream, milk, and syrup.
- Mix everything together until just combined. Do not overmix, or it will be completely liquid.
- Pour into a glass and make a dust over the shake with the Nesquik chocolate powder.