How about a delicious pasta salad? Let’s try Rotini and Potato Salad. This is a mix of cooked rotini pasta, boiled potato, tuna and hard-boiled eggs, and my go-to vinaigrette.
I love this salad as it is very filling. You can serve it for lunch, and it gives you a break from that lettuce salad you often grab for lunch. It also makes a great dinner, a change from the regular pasta and tomato sauce we like so much!
Total Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 cup rotini pasta
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 medium size potato
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 medium tomato, cleaned
- ¼ cup My Go-To vinaigrette or your favorite salad dressing.
- Fresh cilantro leaves to garnish (optional)
- In a large pot of boiling water, add rotini pasta, eggs and a teaspoon of salt; cook until tender, about 15min.
- While pasta is cooking, peel the potato, and cut it into big chunks.
- Rinse potato chunks and put them in a large pot.
- Cover with water and add a teaspoon of salt.
- Cook potato over medium heat until just tender, about 15 min. Do not overcook the potato.
- When done, drain pasta and put eggs in a cold water to cool.
- Rinse pasta under running water, and pour it in a salad bowl.
- Peel egg, cut them into small chunks, and add it to the salad.
- Cut tomato, remove the seeds, and slice into chunks or thin slices.
- Add tuna and vinaigrette; gently mix the salad to incorporate the sauce.
- Top with chopped cilantro.
Serve it immediately or cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for later.
J ai envie de manger je vais l essayer 👍🙏
C’est vraiment délicieux, et très facile a faire.