Served with croutons or toasted bread, this spicy chicken and vegetables soup will sure satisfy your hunger.
Ready in: 40 min
- 1 lb chicken wings
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 sweet onion, purée
- ¼ cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetables
- Clean chicken wings and seasons to taste with salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Add onion, cook covered over a medium low heat for 5 min
- Remove cover and add water.
- Put back cover and cook over a medium heat for 25 min
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the wings from the pan, and set aside to cool.
- In the remaining stock, add vegetables, cover pan, and cook over a medium low heat for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, separate chicken meat from bones shredding it with your fingers.
- Add it to the soup, and turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with croutons.