Total Cooking Time: 35-40 min
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- pinch chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 10 skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water. (skip this if you’re using metal skewers)
- Meanwhile, clean chicken thighs.
- Cut into small bite size, about 1 x 1 inch chunks.
- Sprinkle salt and spices over chicken pieces to season them.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, and mix together until well coated.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
- Pour oil over the skewered chicken, and put it aside to rest.
- Heat a charcoal grill or preheat a gas/electric until grates gets hot.
- Brush the grill grates with vegetable oil.
- Place the chicken skewers on the grill, cover, and let cook for 5 min.
- Remove cover, flip to the other side, recover and cook for another 5 min.
- Make sure chicken has cooked all the way through.
- Transfer kebabs onto a serving plate.