Total Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups of cooked white rice
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 ½ cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup baby carrots, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a medium pan, mix together ground beef and all spices include 1 tsp of salt.
- Put the pan over a medium heat.
- Add oil and brown, about 10 min.
- Add onions, tomatoes, onions, the rest of the salt.
- Stir, add water, cover, and let simmer for 15 min.
- Remove cover, add green onion, and cook for 5 min.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot with white rice.