Attiéké is a couscous made of yuca/cassava. It is a very filling meal, usually a side dish for grilled fish, but can also be served with chicken.
Total Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lb frozen attiékè
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup sweet onions, diced
- 2 tbsp cucumbers, diced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- Thaw attiékè in a microwave-safe bowl.
- While the attiékè is defrosting, combine diced tomatoes, diced onions, and diced cucumbers in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oil, vinegar, 1 tsp. of salt, to make a salad.
- Set the salad aside to marinate.
- To the attiékè, combine 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Cook attiékè in the microwave for 5 to 6 min.
- Serve it hot with fried or grilled fish, aloko, and the tomatoes salad.