Ready in: 30 min
- 4 slices sirloin steak
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- creole seasoning salt
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks.
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 fresh tomato for serving (optional)
- Clean and season steak with pepper and creole seasoning salt
- Preheat oven 400ºF.
- Heat a large skillet on a medium high heat
- Add a oil when the skillet is hot.
- Add garlic and steaks.
- Let cook 2 min on each side.
- Transfer the steaks to a baking pan.
- Put about half tablespoon of butter on top of each steak.
- Put the pan in the oven for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, reduce stove heat to medium low.
- Add 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Add mustard and stir with a wooden spoon to blend it together.
- Gently add water stirring to mix.
- Let cook on a medium heat for 5 min.
- Turn the heat off the stove and set the sauce aside. The sauce will be served with the steaks.
- When the steaks are done, let them rest for 5 min before serving.
- Serve steak on a bed of fresh spinach. Toss in the plate the avocado chunks, and pour on the steak, the garlic butter mustard sauce.