Total Cooking Time: 60 min
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetable
- 1 cup leftover turkey meat
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and once hot, add mixed veggies, garlic, salt, pepper.
- Saute until softened, about 5 min.
- Add turkey meat and cook for another 5 min.
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely for 20 min.
- Enroll the pie crust
- Put filling on half of the crust
- Fold the other half over the filling
- Use a fork to close the pastel
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake it for 25 – 35 min until golden brown
- Serve it alone or as a side with spring mix