This easy potatoes and eggs breakfast is a yummy filling breakfast, an alternative to a simple classic omelet.
Total Cooking Time: 20 – 25 min
Serving: 2 – 4
- 5 eggs
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- seasoning salt to taste
- 1 tsp dried parsley/ fresh chopped parsley
- salt, ground pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Sprinkle potatoes with seasoning salt.
- Fry in hot oil for 8-10 min, until tender.
- Beat eggs, dried parsley, a generous pinch of salt, ground pepper and garlic powder in a bowl until blended.
- When potatoes are done, turn heat to low and remove excess oil.
- Spread beaten eggs mixture on potatoes.
- Turn heat back on medium-low and let cook for 3 min
- Turn down the heat on low again until eggs are fully cooked, about 10 min
- Remove from heat and let it cool 2 min.
- Cut into wedges and serve